Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Collection Box

Something I have always wanted to build is a coffee table shadow box where I can showcase beautiful items we find outdoors. It would be painted white, with a glass top. Imagine the floor of this box being a beautiful classic yellow and white wallpaper pattern, with a display of lovely acorns, pine cones, seed pods, and nests lovingly placed on top. Until this dream comes true I've collected images below to fill my digital collection box.

acorns
Photo courtesy of SLG Designs

pine cones
Photo courtesy of Lola's Room Photography

poppy seed pods
Photo courtesy of HoneyTree Photography

nest
Photo courtesy of Judy Stalus Photographs

Twig
Photo courtesy of f2images

3 comments:

  1. Great idea, and lovely images - quiet and contemplative.
    Thank you so much for including my little nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do collect things from my garden! i cant resist acorns or tiny hemlock cones. nice selection of photos - the colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Daricia. I love those tiny hemlock cones too!

    ReplyDelete