Monday, October 4, 2010

Garden Candy

I recently found out that raspberries are in the top ten for most nutrient rich foods. An even better reason to eat them every day.

Have I said that I love raspberries? This is the candy of a garden.

raspberry boxes
Photo courtesy of Deliciously Organized

raspberry red cup
Photo courtesy of Canelle et Vanille

raspberry basket
Photo courtesy of Frolic

raspberry cup
Photo courtesy of Straight from the Farm

Learn how to throw a special raspberry garden party at The Lunch Box Project.

8 comments:

  1. Yum!! I love raspberries - I miss the golden ones we had growing up; our next house I'll be planting some bushes. Cant' wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love raspberries, so delicious right out of the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello new friend!!! I found you here also :)
    Greetings from Greece and my Donkey :)

    PS
    lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! I love raspberries too, I wish they were in season longer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're all tapped out for berries here. Lucky you. Those are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm raspberries.. I can definitely pop these like candy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful raspberries! Your pictures are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Garden candy." What a wonderful way to describe raspberries...I might have to use it myself!

    ReplyDelete