Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Love of Fall

Today I would like to celebrate the start of fall...and my love of it! Please enjoy these enchanting images from three talented photographers...while you kick around some leaves.

love
Photo courtesy of Irene Suchocki Photography

feet in leaves
Photo courtesy of 3191 Miles Apart

lanterns
Photo courtesy of Tokketok

fall forest
Photo courtesy of Irene Suchocki Photography

For more lovely fall images visit this fun post on A Touch of Autumn by Scoutie Girl.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! They make me want to rake up a pile of leaves and jump in them! =) Happy Wednesday~ over from Scoutie Girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy! Welcome over to the garden side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are magical photographs! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete