Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Cutting Garden :: Pink Bouquet

One of my favorite things to grow is cut flowers. I can't be outside 24-7, so I bring in as many flowers as possible. My husband kindly makes me a large area near the vegetable garden where I can hack away as many blooms as needed (he hates it when I touch his perennials).

pink bouquet
Photo courtesy of small stump + studio choo

Each month I'd like to show you an array of floral design using mostly garden flowers with hints of greenhouse ones. This arrangement is a beauty from small stump + studio choo. The flowers are identified below.

bouquet with text

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! This looks like it came right up off the pages of my favorite magazine, Victoria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie - I love Victoria magazine too!! It must influence me more than I know!

    ReplyDelete